Good to Know About Livingstone
Livingstone is known for the magnificent Victoria Falls. Apart from the main Falls, you could also enjoy a number of activities like white water rafting, museums, adventure rides and activities and a taste of the local culture. Livingstone is one of the best places in the world, if you are a nature lover and seek to experience the massive beauty of nature.
Top 3 Things to Do:
- Experience Victoria Falls Park: It is one of the most exciting experiences to feel the sprinkles of water coming directly out of the gigantic waterfall.
- Livingstone Museum: A very good place to experience and feel the life history of Zambia, through various illustrations and artifacts.
- Adventure Sports: The range of adventure activities like white water rafting, bungi jumping, zambezi swing etc are once in a lifetime opportunity.
Top 3 Places to Stay:
- The Royal Livingstone: An option at the high-end, but worth every penny. It gives a distant view of the Falls itself and has an epic theme which mesmerizes it's guests.
- David Livingstone Safari Lodge: It is another high-end accommodation option offering a marvellous two-story 77 room hotel with wide range of options.
- Zig Zag Guesthouse: It is a good choice for the mid-range accommodation options. It offers many modern facilities like Wi-Fi, breakfast and pick-ups for its guests.