Good to Know About Addis Ababa
Cheap Flights to Addis Ababa
Book your cheap flights to Addis Ababa with confidence; there’s no commission to pay using our services.
Addis Ababa is the capital of Ethiopia. It is the headquarters of the African Union and the UN Economic Commission for Africa (UNECA). The city has a diversified culture and showcase a number of Churches, Mosques and other cultural artefacts. There are also a number of musuems featuring a rich history of the nation and continent.
Top 3 Things to Do:
- Ethiopian National Museum: It is a world-class museum, and exhibits a number of astonishing items, including an insight into the evolution of the Ethiopian civilization.
- Red Terror Museum: This place was established in the memory of the famine of 1990s that led to a genocide. The entry to this place is free.
- Africa Hall: It is the home to the UNECA and site for Organization for Africa Unity (African Union). It is very popular among place among the tourists.
Top 3 Places to Stay:
- Addis Regency: It is located near St. George's Cathedral. It is equipped with all modern services, and offers free wifi, breakfast and airport pickup.
- GT Guest House: It provides accommodation for business, leisure travellers, families and groups and guarantees a comfortable stay.
- Beer Garden Inn: This place offers special German gourmet dishes and is a very popular choice among the tourists.