Good to Know About Kinshasa
Cheap Flights to Kinshasa
Kinshasa is the capital of the Democratic Republic of Congo. It is the largest French-speaking city in the world, and has a very good infrastructure. It is one of the best places to enjoy a BBQ on the banks of river Congo. You could also enjoy the evening in the city in various recreational activities.
Top 3 Things to Do:
- Kinkole: It is a small village and visitors can spend a good time eating and enjoying the serene beauty. There is also an opportunity for fishing near the river.
- Jardin d'Eden-kinshasa: It is a restaurant cum music bar located by the shores of the Nsele River. The live band performances really create a pleasant atmosphere.
- BBQ outings: At bonobos, Chutes de Zongo and Bombo Lumene, you can rent a fully equipped boat and head for an evening at the riverside, enjoying your own BBQ.
Top 3 Places to Stay:
- Fleuve Congo Hotel: This is a popular hotel and features an on-suite restaurant, a jazz bar and an out-door light show.
- Hotel Memling: It is counted as one of the best places to stay in Kinshasa. It offers all the modern amenities and provides many attractions like a pool, bar, and exotic Belgium food.
- Hotel Royal: It is a 4-star hotel and offers a comfortable stay and good service. It is located in the center of the city.