Good to Know About Khartoum
Cheap Flights to Khartoum
Khartoum is the capital city of Sudan and located at the confluence of the Blue and White Nile. The city is laid out in a maze-like structure. You can experience the feel of royalty in the various Palaces and museums in the city. The nightlife in the city is also very colorful and impresses the tourists.
Top 3 Things to Do:
- Nile Street: It is a very popular area in the city, and has a scenic Blue Nile on one side. You can enjoy the sight of the Presidential Palace, Al-Fateh Tower and the Chinese-built Friendship Hall.
- Sudan Presidential Palance Museum: This palace contains various relics and artifacts of Sudan's political history.
- Confluence of the Blue and White Nile: This place is known as Al-Morgan. It creates a picturesque scenery of the two streams joining together to form the Great Nile.
Top 3 Places to Stay:
- Rotana: It is the best five-star hotel in Khartoum and has huge rooms. The place offers a pool, a gym, a restaurant and a lobby bar.
- Grand Holiday Villa: This place features the biggest swimming pool in Khartoum and a number of other modern facilities. Some of the rooms of the hotel offer a sparkling view of the Nile River.
- Coral Khartoum: It is a five star hotel, with all kind of modern amenities for the guests. The coffee bar of the hotel is very popular among the tourists.