Good to Know About Abidjan
Abidjan is the second largest city in West Africa, and is a economic base of the region. The city has been referred to as the 'Paris of the West Africa'. Abidjan has witnessed a number of political upsurges and coup-d-etat due to which the city became sensitive. However, with the newly established order, the number of visitors has increased again.
Top 3 Things to Do:
- St. Paul's Cathedral: It has a rich history and draws a lot of visitors towards its rich architecture and history.
- National Museum: It is another popular tourist attraction featuring a rich illustration of the country's history and culture.
- The Parc du Banco Rainforest Reserve: It is a good opportunity to blend with nature and experience the lovely landscape of the African rainforests.
Top 3 Places to Stay:
- Civilization: It is a high end place offering all modern amenities at a price around USD 150 per night.
- The Novotel: It is another high-end hotel, and a bit pricy, but offers good service and facilities to its guests.
- Cocody: It is also a popular place with modern facilities and good service.