Good to Know About Islamabad
Islamabad is the capital city of Pakistan. There are a number of museums and tourist attractions that depict the colorful history of the city and Pakistan. An art enthusiast can also explore the remains of ancient civilizations of the Indus valley. Islamabad also features many beautiful gardens featuring a unique blend of Islamic and colonial architecture.
Top 3 Things to Do:
- Lok Virsa Museum: It is one of the best museums in Pakistan, and features a number of galleries giving an insight into the cultures of Iran, Central Asia and China. A visit to this place proves to be very insightful.
- National Art Gallery: It is a modern gallery with an exquisite design. It is home to more than 450 art pieces and shows a huge collection of paintings, sculpture and other artifacts.
- Rawal Lake: This lake is surrounded by a picturesque green area, and offers activities like an aviary, go-kart track and a climbing wall.
Top 3 Places to Stay:
- Serena Hotel: It is a 5-star hotel, and one of the best in the city. It also offers a gym and a restaurant for the guests.
- Number 3: It is a boutique hotel with private terraces and a scenic view of the Margalla hills.
- Marriott Hotel: This hotel offers all the modern amenities to the guests, and guarantees an amiable service.