Good to Know About Cape Town
Cape Town is the second largest city in South Africa and a very popular destination choice among the tourists. It features as one of the most iconic cities of the world. This place offers a number of attractions and activities in which tourists can indulge themselves.
Top 3 Things to Do:
- Bo-Kaap: This is a popular site for various film shoots, and has a colorful layout. You can enjoy a variety of food, art and culture in this place.
- The Castle of Good Hope: It is the oldest surviving building in South Africa. It showcases a rich history of military artefacts, art and William Fehr Collection.
- Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens: It showcases a wide variety of flora and fauna. It is counted among the most stunning botanical gardens in the world.
Top 3 Places to Stay:
- Cape Grace: It is located on a private quay at a fantastic location, and offers the view of the V&A harbour with a Table Mountain backdrop.
- Radisson Hotel: It is a 5-star hotel with a private marina and the renouned Robben Island. It is a nice place to spend your vacations.
- Mandela Rhodes Place: It offers a variety of modern facilities, and is equipped with a gym, swimming pool, wifi, 24x7 business centre and pickup facility.